The Raisin Region Conservation Authority (RRCA) is pleased to welcome the community back to Charlottenburgh Park for the 2020 season! Our top priority is to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our visitors and staff in these challenging times.
As of June 12, 2020, we welcomed seasonal-permit holder back to our campground. As of June 26, day-use admission (including beach access) and transient camping will be permitted. Day-use admission will be offered at reduced capacity to limit the potential of over-crowding. Admission will be first-come, first-served.
- Seasonal and transient camping (Note: Camping walk-ins will not be accepted; book online starting June 24.)
- Beach (Note: Seasonal Park passes for day-use admission will not be offered this year as a reduced visitation capacity will be in place.)
- Picnic area and shelter (Note: Gazebo rentals not accepted at this time.)
- Volleyball and horseshoe pits (Note: Must be played with members of the same "social bubble".)
- Nature trails
- Boat launch
- Boat docks
- Roofed accommodations
- Laundry facilities
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following precautionary measures are in place:
- Visitors will be asked the following questions at check-in upon arrival to ensure the safety of others:
- In the past 14 days, have you been outside the country? Have you been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been advised by a doctor, healthcare provider, or any public health authority to stay home or otherwise avoid contact with others?
- Have you had a fever, coughing, shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms associated with COVID-19?
- Visitors are asked to bring their own personal protective equipment: gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning products.
- Only one visitor permitted in Park gatehouse at one time; hand sanitizer must be used upon entry.
- Enhanced cleaning practices of gatehouse, showers, and washroom facilities are in place.
- Visitors must follow COVID-19 directives from public health officials, such as ensuring a 2-metre distance from others and to stay home if they exhibit COVID-19 symptoms.
- Day-use admission will be offered at reduced capacity to limit the potential of over-crowding. Admission will be first-come, first-served.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.