Best Management Practices (BMP) are a practical, affordable approach to conserving a farm's soil and water resources without sacrificing productivity. The RRCA offers BMP incentives, advisory services, resources, and outreach activities to crop and livestock producers in the RRCA jurisdiction.
Agri-Action Workshop Series
Calling all farmers - crop and livestock producers! Join the RRCA and their partners for a series of FREE workshops and tours designed to build your farm stewardship toolbox.
Learn about best management practices, funding opportunities, local projects, and more!
Click on the event below for more information.
- POSTPONED: March 27, 2020 : Let's Get Down to Earth
- June 25, 2020 : Why Give a Buffer (Details TBC)
- July 9, 2020 : South Glengarry Twilight Tour (Details TBC)
- July 16, 2020 : North Glengarry Twilight Tour (Details TBC)
- July 23, 2020 : South Stormont Twilight Tour (Details TBC)
- November 26, 2020 : Show me the Money (Details TBC)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs Best Management Practices Program
- List of Best Management Practices Implementation Experts Servicing the RRCA Jurisdiction
One-on-One Advisory Service
Details coming soon!