Charlottenburgh Park » Reservations (Seasonal Camping)
Update: Seasonal lots are all full.
Please download and fill in the Extended Stay Camping Reservation Request form below.
- Confirm your reservation request by completing this form and returning it with a deposit in the amount of $200.00, post-dated no later than November 25th, 2012. (make cheque payable to the Raisin Region Conservation Authority)
- Your name shall be entered for the campsite(s) you list, in order of preference.
- Confirmed reservation requests will be compiled soon after November 25th, 2012.
- Where only one applicant exists for a particular Campsite, that applicant will receive a letter of confirmation for the reservation of that site.
- Where several applicants are interested in the same Campsite, the site allocation will be determined through a draw process. The winner of the draw will be contacted, and will receive a letter of confirmation. The unsuccessful applicants shall be entered into a second draw, for the next preferred site. This process will be repeated as necessary. The lottery for allocation of lots will be held on Thursday, November 30, 2012 at 1:00 pm, at the office of the RRCA.
- NOTE: A camper who does not receive a “preferred” site as the result of a draw, and who chooses not to exercise the option of selecting a subsequent site, shall be refunded their deposit and postdated cheques will be returned with no obligation.