Charlottenburgh Park » Reservations (Seasonal Camping)
Seasonal Camping for 2017
Campers registered as "Seasonal" for the 2016 camping season must submitt their registration form no later than November 1, 2016 if they wish to remain on their existing site. Registration forms received after that date will not be accepted.
For all other campers:
Please download and fill in the Extended Stay Camping Reservation Request form below. (the 2017 registration form will be available for download after November 6th, 2016)
- Confirm your reservation request by completing this form and submitting to the office of the Raisin Region Conservation Authority no later than January 4, 2017, with a deposit in the amount of $600.00 (Cheques are payable to the Raisin Region Conservation Authority and must be post-dated January 9, 2017. Deposits using a credit card will be processed on January 9, 2016.
- Your name shall be entered for the campsite(s) you list, in order of preference. Please download map for lot availability. (updated map will be available after November 6th, 2016)
- Confirmed reservation requests will be compiled soon after January 4, 2017. The lottery for allocation of lots will be held on Monday, January 9, 2017, at the office of the RRCA.
- Where only one applicant exists for a particular Campsite, that applicant will receive a letter of confirmation for the reservation of that site.
- Where several applicants are interested in the same Campsite, the site allocation will be determined through a draw process. The winner of the draw will be contacted, and will receive a letter of confirmation. The unsuccessful applicants shall be entered into a second draw, for the next preferred site. This process will be repeated as necessary.
- NOTE: A camper who does not receive a “preferred” site as the result of a draw, and who chooses not to exercise the option of selecting a subsequent site, shall be refunded their deposit and postdated cheques will be returned with no obligation.