Charlottenburgh Park » Reservations (Seasonal Camping)
Update: Seasonal lots are all full.
Please download and fill in the Extended Stay Camping Reservation Request form below.
- Confirm your reservation request by completing this form and returning it with a deposit in the amount of $200.00, post-dated no later than November 29th, 2013. (make cheque payable to the Raisin Region Conservation Authority)
- Your name shall be entered for the campsite(s) you list, in order of preference.
- Confirmed reservation requests will be compiled soon after November 29, 2013.
- Where only one applicant exists for a particular Campsite, that applicant will receive a letter of confirmation for the reservation of that site.
- Where several applicants are interested in the same Campsite, the site allocation will be determined through a draw process. The winner of the draw will be contacted, and will receive a letter of confirmation. The unsuccessful applicants shall be entered into a second draw, for the next preferred site. This process will be repeated as necessary. The lottery for allocation of lots will be held on Thursday, December 2, 2013, at the office of the RRCA.
- NOTE: A camper who does not receive a “preferred” site as the result of a draw, and who chooses not to exercise the option of selecting a subsequent site, shall be refunded their deposit and postdated cheques will be returned with no obligation.